As the fastest growing home builder in Oklahoma, Foster Signatures Homes is growing strategically! We are always looking for positive, fun-loving individuals with a passion for what we do to join our family. If you are looking to jump feet first into the homebuilding world, or a seasoned pro looking for new and exciting opportunities, we would love to have you!
NEW HOME CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
Foster Signature Homes is looking for the next "Results- Oriented" New Home Construction Manager to join our Dynamic growing Team. With over 17 different New Home Communities and counting, Foster Signature Homes has become the Fastest Growing New Home Builder in the Metroplex. We offer a unique Team Approach unlike any other Builder out there. If you’re motivated by being a member of a high performing Construction Team, Passionate about learning and growing in a fast-paced environment, and have a high-level of Self-Confidence and Energy to handle all different kinds of situations, then you will be a Perfect Match. We offer a Great Environment to grow and prosper as well as a commitment to support your Efforts and Successes. The New Home Construction Manager must be Self-Motivated, Goal Oriented, Ambitious, Hardworking and Personable. Good computer, organizational and communication skills are necessary.
• Compensation Package with Extra Earning Potential
• Must be Driven and Goal Oriented with Excellent Communication Skills
• Consistently Follow-up
• Manage Communities
• Guide Home Buyers throughout the Building Process
• Manage Model and Inventory Homes in Communities
• Construction Management Experience is Required
• College degree or some college preferred, but not required
• Positive outlook and upbeat personality
• Team oriented and the ability to work well with others
• High Level of Customer Service a must
• Highly Motivated Individual
• Organization Skills
• Ability to Overcome Objections
Send all Resumes via E-mail: No phone calls, please. Qualified candidates will be contacted in the event there is a match.
Please apply by clicking the links below!
To download a copy of our application as a PDF, click here.
Please be sure to email your application to: email@example.com